DML2000-XR Metal Detector
The DML2000-XR is highly accurate, reliable and user-friendly. Weighing in at just under 2.0 pounds, it's light yet built tough to operate under the most demanding field conditions. It's economical, operating up to 50 hours on four standard AA alkaline batteries. You'll never be concerned about dead batteries in the middle of a search operation since its built-in Low-Battery indicator warns you when the battery-life drops below 8-10 hours. The DML2000-XR is available in Standard and Metered versions.
This magnetic locator is a joy to operate with only two controls, a Sensitivity control and a combined on/off Volume control. Simply turn the unit on and adjust the volume, then set the sensitivity to a nominal setting of 2 and GO! Easily locate objects such as property markers, septic tank lid handles, manhole covers, well casings, valve boxes, cast iron pipes, steel drums, unexploded ordnance and more, up to ten feet deep. Separate controls mean you can now turn the unit off and later resume work with the sensitivity setting unchanged. No more readjusting every time you pull it out.
The DML2000-XR is so rugged and reliable we back it with a LIFETIME warranty!
- Dimensions: 42 ½” L x 3 ¾” W x 1 ¾” D (108 cm x 9.5 cm x 4.4 cm)
- Waterproof Length: 36” (91.4 cm), base to tip of sensor tube
- Weight: 1.8 lb. (0.8 Kg)
- Operating Time: up to 50 hours
- Power: Uses four AA alkaline batteries
- Low Battery Indicator: Red, flashing LED
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 120°F, (-29°C to 50°C)
- Audio Output: Variable frequency, 20 to 3,500 hertz
- LCD Panel Meter: 0 to ± 1999 - DML2000XRM only
- Warranty: Lifetime