The Forester Cruiser Vest- Cordura without Stripe
The Forester Cruiser vest has been designed by individuals in the forest industry and is the most versatile and effective cruiser vest on the market today.The various pockets and design allow you to carry more forestry related instruments than any other vest .It is available in 1000 denier cordura nylon or light weight polyester.
- Constructed of 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon.
- Drop-Down GPS Pocket - GPS antenna pocket.
- Field Ranger Pocket - Unique Tree Caliper Holster.
- Four Roll Flagging Tape Dispenser
. - Field Ranger pocket - Compass/Clinometer pockets.
- Hammer holster.
- Front Increment Borer Holder pocket.
- Field Book/Radio pocket with pen/pencil/scale organizer.
- Two small and two large inside pockets.
- Chest strap and a Waist belt that can be adjusted to distribute the weight more evenly when carrying a heavier load.
- The entire back is a pocket with a full lenght side zipper for easy access.
- An expandable knapsack is sewn on the back for extra capacity.
- All edges are bound to prevent fraying.
- Numerous non-magnetic grommets for attaching special instruments.
- Snaps are reinforced with nylon webbing to prevent from pulling through the fabric.
- Reinforced wear areas.
- Color: Fluoresent Orange, (Red Available by Request.)
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL,XXL,XXXL, larger sizes available on request.