|Your cart is currently empty|
Tradition meets warmth in North America. Helly Hansen Heritage has kept workers warm in North America for over 30 years. This product is used in the coldest conditions on earth. When combined with base and mid layer products, you can work in any climate.
This Product is only available in Navy
"FREE SHIPPING TO CANADIAN CUSTOMERS"
- We Drop Ship all of our orders Direct from Helly Hansen to our Canadian customers, A Savings of Time and Money!! (Up to 25% savings for you.)
- Delivery Time is 5-7 days depending on your location.
- Please make sure that you look at the Size Chart above to ensure you order the correct size.(A 20% Restocking fee may apply)
The Free Shipping Only applies to the Helly Hansen Items you purchase.(It will be shipped direct to you from Helly Hansen.) If you add other items to your cart that are not Helly Hansen items shipping charges will apply for those items.(They will ship from BAP Equipment Ltd.)
-100% Beaver Nylon w Pile lining
-Insulation: 100% Thermal Pile
-3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material on back and sleeves
-PU Coated Oxford Nylon reinforcement at elbow
-Two large pockets at front with push buttons and side entrance
-Front chest pocket with flap for storage
-Inside storage pocket
-Inner windbelt with snap closure
-Knit inner storm cuffs
-Elastic back waist for comfort
-Detachable hood with reflective
-Durable water repellant finish
-Generous fit to accommodate layering
-Double needle top stiching for durability
HELLY HANSEN SIZE CHART(See picture above)
Helly Hansen protective clothing is designed and manufactured in such a way that it does not have any effect on the user’s health or hygiene. The design guarantees a correct fit and protection for the body when used correctly.
The design and material offer function and comfort.The material offers good fade-resistance, stability, strength and durability, to ensure that the garments have a long life, even with heavy use and many washes.
Size grading is based on body measurements in centimeter, see the size guide. All garments are properly marked on garment labels and on external labels to indicate the information required for the standard.
Check your body measurements as instructed and compare with the data in the table.
Example: If your chest measures 44 inches you should wear size XL.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at sides, measure around fullest part of chest.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, smallest part of waist.
- Hips: Standing with legs together, measure around fullest part of hips.
- Inside Leg: Measure inside length of your leg from crotch to bottom of ankle.