|Your cart is currently empty|
|Your cart is currently empty|
The Helly Hansen Polar Suits have set the standard for cold weather thermal workwear in Canada. When workers are going to the far North, or working in -40 degrees, they rely on helly hansen to keep them warm.The windproof lined garments provide the perfect balance between protecting the wearer from the elements while still transferring excess heat away from the body during high activity. Combine with a base layer and softpile™ for optimal comfort and warmth in your clothing system.
This Product is only available in Navy
"FREE SHIPPING TO CANADIAN CUSTOMERS"
- We Drop Ship all of our orders Direct from Helly Hansen to our Canadian customers, A Savings of Time and Money!! (Up to 25% savings for you.)
- Delivery Time is 5-7 days depending on your location.
- Please make sure that you look at the Size Chart above to ensure you order the correct size.(A 20% Restocking fee may apply)
The Free Shipping Only applies to the Helly Hansen Items you purchase.(It will be shipped direct to you from Helly Hansen.) If you add other items to your cart that are not Helly Hansen items shipping charges will apply for those items.(They will ship from BAP Equipment Ltd.)
•240g/m2 Beaver Nylon outer shell
• 13mm thermal Pile lining
• Durable water repellent finish
• 3m™ Scotchlite™ reflective material on legs
• PU coated oxford Nylon reinforcement on bottom , knee and hem facing areas for abrasion and durability
• New, more generous fit to accommodate layering
• Elastic adjustable suspenders
• YKK two-way, vislon heavy duty front zipper with full outerstorm flap
• Inside storage pocket
• Large front bellowed pockets
• Elastic back waist for fitting comfort
• Full leg YKK two-way, heavy duty zipper with outerstorm flap with pass through option
• Snap adjustments on legs
• Double needle top stitching provides durability and strength to seams
• Machine wash
HELLY HANSEN SIZE CHART (See picture above)
Helly Hansen protective clothing is designed and manufactured in such a way that it does not have any effect on the user’s health or hygiene. The design guarantees a correct fit and protection for the body when used correctly.
The design and material offer function and comfort.The material offers good fade-resistance, stability, strength and durability, to ensure that the garments have a long life, even with heavy use and many washes.
Size grading is based on body measurements in centimeter, see the size guide. All garments are properly marked on garment labels and on external labels to indicate the information required for the standard.
Check your body measurements as instructed and compare with the data in the table.
Example: If your chest measures 44 inches you should wear size XL.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at sides, measure around fullest part of chest.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, smallest part of waist.
- Hips: Standing with legs together, measure around fullest part of hips.
- Inside Leg: Measure inside length of your leg from crotch to bottom of ankle.