|Your cart is currently empty|
The Armour jacket has been a staple in the HH line for many years. It’s main use is with lobster and crab ﬁsherman. The tear resistant outer shell of high tenacity, 420 denier nylon has long proven eﬀective working around sharp metal and traps. The jacket has concealed stainless steel rust resistant snap closure. The stormcuﬀs promote comfort and dryness, while the 3 panel hood with cordlocks is a great addition allowing workers sight lines and no interference.
The bib pant has a side gusset for ease of entry and release buckles. The AR 301 adds a neoprene storm cuﬀ for further waterprooﬁng. Some of the top ﬁshermen in Atlantic Canada and BC have used Armour eﬀectively for over 15 years.
"FREE SHIPPING TO CANADIAN CUSTOMERS"
- We Drop Ship all of our orders Direct from Helly Hansen to our Canadian customers, A Savings of Time and Money!! (Up to 25% savings for you.)
- Delivery Time is 5-7 days depending on your location.
- Please make sure that you look at the Size Chart above to ensure you order the correct size.(A 20% Restocking fee may apply)
The Free Shipping Only applies to the Helly Hansen Items you purchase.(It will be shipped direct to you from Helly Hansen.) If you add other items to your cart that are not Helly Hansen items shipping charges will apply for those items.(They will ship from BAP Equipment Ltd.)
• tear resistant outershell of durable, high tenacity 420 denier nylon
• inner layer of 170g/m2 PU coated nylon knit Impertech waterproof fabric
• generously cut 3 panel drawcord hood with cordlocks
• improved inner and outer stormﬂap for durability
• improved stormcuﬀs for comfort and dryness
• concealed stainless steel rust resistant snap closure
• inner layer has microwelded seams
• neoprene inner stormcuﬀs for comfort and dryness (AR301) Pant:
• side gusset for easy entry
• adjustable suspenders
• quick release buckles
- Cobalt Blue with Orange hood
HELLY HANSEN SIZE CHART(See picture above)
Helly Hansen protective clothing is designed and manufactured in such a way that it does not have any effect on the user’s health or hygiene. The design guarantees a correct fit and protection for the body when used correctly.
The design and material offer function and comfort.The material offers good fade-resistance, stability, strength and durability, to ensure that the garments have a long life, even with heavy use and many washes.
Size grading is based on body measurements in centimeter, see the size guide. All garments are properly marked on garment labels and on external labels to indicate the information required for the standard.
Check your body measurements as instructed and compare with the data in the table.
Example: If your chest measures 44 inches you should wear size XL.
- Chest: With arms relaxed at sides, measure around fullest part of chest.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, smallest part of waist.
- Hips: Standing with legs together, measure around fullest part of hips.
- Inside Leg: Measure inside length of your leg from crotch to bottom of ankle.