|Your cart is currently empty|
The corner block lets you change the line pull direction of a log to avoid obstacles or to position it parallel to the trail. The corner block is therefore very useful with an ATV (QUAD) or our Portable WinchTM to get some lift on the rope or to double your line (and power). Use it with the pulley facing down for best results since it will prevent the rope from jumping out of the block when there is a slack and will jump easier of it when used in combination with the automatic release (PCA-1291).
- Weight: 2,4 kg (5.3 lb)
- Diameter: 100 mm (4'')
- Length: 25 cm (9-7/8'')
- Width: 10 cm (4'')
- Material: Zinc plated steel
- Minimum diameter: 6 mm (1/4'')
- Maximum diameter: 13 mm (1/2'')
- Additional information: Not designed for steel cable.
- Working load limit: 20 kN (4400 lb) *The working load limit is the maximum load which should ever be applied to the product under any condition.